In response to the threat of COVID-19, we closed up the Warehouse to gain more clarity and understanding on how we can combat the virus. Although there are many differing opinions on this fluid situation, we take the health of our community very seriously. We felt that it was imperative to close our doors to make a sound decision about this threat. We feel that after monitoring the situation over this past week, that based on our mature membership base and the cleanliness of our facility, we can open up our gym on Monday, March 23rd. We will be making changes to ensure the safety of every member and more importantly, the health of our little town.
As this decision to open was a very difficult one to make, we all need to do our part to ensure that the safety of our families is paramount and that this depends on our every action in our daily life. Our classes will not exceed nine (9) participants and will have one (1) coach to a class. Not to exceed ten (10) people in our classes. It will be required to reserve your spot through the WODIFY application. Reservations will be made available an hour before the start of class in order to give everyone an opportunity to make a reservation throughout the week.
For those who cannot make it to class or that prefer to stay at home, have created specialized programming for all members called, “QUARANTINE WODS”. This six-week program is a linear progression that will only involve a backpack for your strength component. Like any program, week one will be test week. We will continue to make videos for the QUARANTINE WODS programming and also provide virtual classes associated with this programming should you wish to participate from home. We are a community and together we will overcome this challenge. Just like our workouts, this will come to an end. Meanwhile, we will continue to better ourselves while looking out for each other’s safety and well-being.
Below are the rules we will implement for the time being. If our rules are not clear enough, we ask you to err on the side of caution for the safety of others.
1. If you or anyone in your household has fallen ill or if you have an underlying health condition, please stay at home. If you appear ill or administer any symptoms of being sick you will be asked to leave.
2. Make sure your reservation is made prior to coming to the gym. If a reservation was not made in WODIFY, you will be asked to leave since we are only allowed ten (10) people in our space.
3. Once you walk into the gym, please sanitize/wash your hands prior to working out.
4. Avoid touching your face at all times. Please bring a towel if necessary.
5. Upon completion of using gym equipment, please wipe down all items prior to putting it away.
6. Please leave your children at home until we state otherwise. This is to be in compliance with the no more than ten (10) person ruling from the State of Virginia
Please let us know if you have any questions at all regarding this.
In Good Health,
Warehouse 351 Team